Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zentangle Journal

I started a journal for Zentangles.  I can carry this with me everywhere, and it doesn't take up lots of room.  A couple pens, a pencil and the journal.  I have to place a paper behind the tangles, as the ink goes through in some places.  However, this is not so bad that it makes the tangles look bad.  On the sides that have the leak through I will paste the tangles that I do at random while waiting in a meeting, or just doodling when I don't have the journal with me.  Any way this is what I came up with for my first full page Zentangle, and I just love how this turned out.  I did lots of these before I had read the "String Theory", and I'm glad that I didn't know about that prior to experimenting with this stuff.  I had great fun with this.  As I put more of these up on this site, I bet you will figure out which specific tangle is my favorite to draw.  It shows up in most of them in a very bold way.  I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment