Saturday, January 21, 2012

Experimenting with Tangles

Here are some tangles that I have made.  I am really new to this art form, but have jumped in head first.  Right now I'm contemplating my NEEDS list, and find that my purchases are making purchases, lol.  At any rate, I did come up with a couple of new tangles, well at least new to me.  I haven't seen them anywhere else, and, of course, as a book taught tangler the are not offical tangles.  I used them to make a few Christmas cards.  I will be doing the demonstration pictures soon, but experienced zentangle officionados will figure it out easily.  I have a journal that I put these in after I photograph them.  I actually sit in bed and do them to relax.  I have fallen asleep while deciding what to do next; not good on the ink usage.  I make these cute little long lines with round flairs where the pen stops moving for a while, muwahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment