Sunday, January 6, 2013

Zendala Don't

I did this one for the challenge at Zendala Dare.  It's titled ZenDon't  So a brief explanation of the don't here. I DON'T do asymmetrical.  This mandala is anything but symmetrical.  I actually had to go back and do this one symmetrical.  I might have given you a symmetrical one if it hadn't been for a "mistake in execution of one of the sections, but I decided to put this one up instead.  I also left the center blank, and rather like that effect.  I really enjoyed this one.  Thanks.

Namaste

6 comments:

  1. Your zendal is very pretty, like the linework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work and lucky for you the dare was a don' t dare, ha ha the mistake I mean, its beautiful done, symetry or not it is al about the fun Nd realxing time about zentNgle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun/crazy to look at - I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very fun and exciting zendala. Great response to the dare!

    ReplyDelete